A booke of Christian questions and answers : Wherin are set forth the cheef points of the Christian religion in manner of an abridgement. A worke right necessary and profitable for al such as shal haue to deale vvith the capitious quarelinges of the vvrangling aduersaries of Gods truth. Written in Latin by the lerned clarke Theodore Beza Vezelius, and newly translated into Englishe by Arthur Goldinge.
- Standardized Title:
- Quaestionum et responsionum Christianarum libellus. English
- Other Title:
- Quaestionum et responsionum christianarum libellus.
Of Christen questions and aunsweres.
- Imprinted at London : By William How, for Abraham Veale, dwellynge in Paules Church yarde at the signe of the Lambe, Ano. 1578.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 90 leaves)
- Catholic Church -- Doctrines -- Early works to 1800.
Catholic Church -- Controversial literature -- Early works to 1800.
Theology, Doctrinal -- Early works to 1800.
- An English translation, by Arthur Golding, of: Béze, Théodore de. Quaestionum et responsionum christianarum libellus.
Running title reads: Of christen questions and aunsweres.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 452:03) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 2040.
- Golding, Arthur, 1536-1606.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|