A True relation of the proceedings at Hereford by the Lord St. Iohns and his regiment there, of the Kings comming thither and his intertainment, and the late proceedings at Manchester : with the cashiring of the Earle of Derby and his forces from before that town : from the fourth of October to the eighth, upon which day they left the siege, 14 Octob. 1642.
- Other records:
- London : Printed for R. Walbanke, 1642.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 6 pages)
- Derby, James Stanley, Earl of, 1607-1651.
St. John, Oliver, 1603-1642.
Hereford (England) -- History.
Great Britain -- History -- Charles I, 1625-1649.
- Letter on pages 6 signed: William Birch, Robert Birch.
Reproduction of original in Thomason Collection, British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 248:E122, no 20) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing T3020
- Birch, William, active 17th century.
Birch, Robert, active 17th century.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|