By the King. His Majesties gratious proclamation to the cities of London and Westminster.
- Other Title:
- His Majesties gratious proclamation to the cities of London and Westminster
- Imprinted at London : by Robert Barker, printer to the Kings most Excellent Majestie: and by the assignes of John Bill, 1642.
- Early English books online
- Government document
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Pardons -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
London (England) -- History -- 17th century -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
- With engraving of royal seal at head of document.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 245:669f5) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition, 1994) C2343
Steele I, 2285
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|