A Christian-testimony born by some of the people of God in scorn called Quakers in London : continued in their patient suffering the taking away of their goods for non-payment of tythes to the parish priests.
- London : printed by Andrew Sowle, 1681/2.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 7,  pages)
- Society of Friends -- Early works to 1800.
Quakers -- England -- Early works to 1800.
- By William Gibosn.
Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1947:16) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) G680A.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|