Pastoral admonitions / directed by the Bishop of Cork to all under his charge ; whereunto is added A sermon reflecting on the late sufferings and deliverance of the Protestants in the said county and city, preached at White-Hall on the fourth Sunday in Lent, March 22, 1690.
- Other records:
- Cork : Printed by John Brent, for David Jones ..., 1691.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, xvi, , 34 pages)
- Church of Ireland -- Pastoral letters and charges.
Sermons, Irish -- 17th century.
- "A sermon preached at White-Hall, before the Queen, on the fourth Sunday in Lent, March 22. 1690" has special t.p. and separate paging.
Attributed to Wettenhall by Wing and NUC pre-1956 imprints.
Errata: preliminary pages .
Reproduction of original in the Cambridge University Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1109:2) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing W1508
- Wettenhall, Edward, 1636-1713.
- Sermon preached at White-Hall, before the Queen, on the fourth Sunday in Lent, March 22, 1690.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|