Kalendarium Pennsilvaniense, or, America's messinger : being an almanack for the year of grace 1686 : wherein is contained both the English & forreign account ... with chronologies and many other notes, rules and tables ... all which ... may indifferently serve New England, New York, East & West Jersey, Maryland, and most parts of Virginia / by Samuel Atkins ...
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Kalendarium Pennsilvaniense.
- [Philadelphia] : Printed and sold by William Bradford, sold also by the author and H. Murrey in Philadelphia, and Philip Richards in New York, 1685.
- Early English books online
1 online resource ( pages)
- Almanacs, American.
Astrology -- Early works to 1800.
- Imperfect: stained, with loss of text. Imprint supplied from Wing. Best copy available for photographing.
Reproduction of original in the Huntington Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1114:1) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing A1304
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|