The vvhole volume of statutes at large : which at anie time heeretofore haue beene extant in print, since Magna Charta, vntill the xxix. yeere of the reigne of our most gratious souereigne Ladie Elizabeth by the grace of God, Queene of England, France and Ireland, defender of the faith, &c. VVith marginall notes, and a table of necessarie vse newlie added herevnto.
- Standardized Title:
- Laws, etc.
- Other Title:
- Public General Acts. 1215-1587.
Whole volume of statutes at large.
- At London : Printed [by H. Denham and H. Middleton?] for Christopher Barker, printer to the Queenes most excellent Maiestie, 1587.
- Early English books online
- Government document
1 online resource (, 1043, ; 786,  pages)
- At foot of title: Cum priuilegio Regiæ Maiestatis.
The first leaf and the last leaf are blank.
"Middleton app[arently]. pr[inted]. quires A-Kk, Sss-Ffff in the first pt.; Denham the rest"--STC.
Chain lines are horizontal in part 2.
Identified as STC 9316 on UMI microfilm.
Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 533:01) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 9305.3.
Beale, J.H. Engl. law. S31.
- England. , Author
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|