A king and no king : Acted at the Black-Fryars, by his Maiesties Servants. And now the fourth time printed, according to the true copie. Written by Francis Beaumont, and Iohn Fletcher Gent.
- London : Printed by E[dward] G[riffin] for William Leake, and are to be sold at his shop in Chancery-lane, neere unto the Rowles, 1639.
- Early English books online
1 online resource ( pages)
- The authors' names are bracketed together on title page.
Printer's name from STC.
Reproduction of the original in Cambridge University Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 621:08) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 1673.
Greg, II, 360(d).
- Fletcher, John, 1579-1625 , Author
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|