Solon his follie, or a politique discourse, touching the reformation of common-weales conquered, declined or corrupted. By Richard Beacon ...
- Other Title:
- Politique discourse, touching the reformation of common-weales conquered, declined or corrupted.
- At Oxford : Printed by Ioseph Barnes, printer to the Vniversitie, Anno Domini, 1594.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 114,  pages)
- Local subjects:
- Ireland -- Politics and government -- 16th century. (search)
- The first leaf is blank except for a signature-mark and two headpieces.
The last leaf is blank.
Leaf [par. par.]2 is a cancel bearing verses by Robert Wright and John Budden. Variant (described by Madan): leaf [par. par.]2 is a conjugate blank.
Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 376:11) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 1653.
Madan, I, pages 36.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|