A nunnes prophesie, or. The fall of friers : Contayning the downefall of the Pope, by the vnicorne of the west; prophesied 300. yeares agone, and fulfilled in this present age 1615.
- Other Title:
- Nunnes prophesie
Fall of friers.
- Imprinted at London : By W. White, and are to be sold by E. Marchant at Pauls Crosse, 1615.
- Early English books online
1 online resource ( pages)
- Catholic Church -- Controversial literature -- Early works to 1800.
Papacy -- Prophecies -- Early works to 1800.
- With a title-page woodcut.
Signatures: A-C⁴ (-C4).
Reproduction of the original in the Union Theological Seminary (New York, N.Y.). Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 967:28) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 18747.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|