By the King, a proclamation for the speedie sending away of the Irish beggars out of this kingdome into their owne countrey, and for suppressing of English rogues and vagabonds, according to our lawes
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Proclamation for the speedie sending away of the Irish beggars out of this kingdome into their owne countrey, and for suppressing of English rogues and vagabonds, according to our lawes.
- Imprinted at London : By Robert Barker ... and by the assignes of Iohn Bill, M.DC.XXXIII. 
- Early English books online
1 online resource ( pages)
- Begging -- England -- History -- 17th century.
Vagrancy -- England -- History -- 17th century.
Great Britain -- History -- Charles I, 1625-1649.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1625-1649.
Proclamations -- Great Britain.
- Caption title.
Imprint taken from colophon.
"Giuen at our court at White-Hall, this twelfth day of February, in the ninth yeere of our raigne of England, Scotland, France, and Ireland."--P. .
Reproduction of original in the Harvard University Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1813:38) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 9010
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|