Charles, by the grace of God, king of Great Britain, France, and Ireland, defender of the faith, to the provotst and bailyes of our burgh of North Berwick ... : Forasmuch as our Convention of Estates, holden at Edinburgh, the fourth day of August ...
- [Edinburgh : Printed by Evan Tyler, 1665]
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Taxation -- Law and legislation -- Scotland -- Early works to 1800.
Scotland -- Politics and government -- 1660-1688 -- Sources.
North Berwick (Scotland) -- History -- 17th century -- Sources.
- Broadsides -- Scotland -- 17th century.
- Title from first lines of text.
Imprint suggested by Wing.
Royal arms at head of text; initial letter.
A form letter, with blanks in text filled in manuscript.
Dated at end: Given under Our Signet at Edinburgh, the fourth day of August, and of Our Reign, the seventeenth year, one thousand six hundred and sixty five years.
Reproduction of the original in the National Library of Scotland.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2826:29) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) S1190
- Scotland. Convention of Estates.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|