A voyce from the heavenly word of God; as a representation to every member of Parliament of the Commonwealth of England, : in the behalf of Mr. John Lilburne close prisoner in Newgate. With the sighs and lamentations of many of the free born people of England, for justice and equity, whose names are hereunto subscribed, on the behalf of themselves and others..
- Printed at London, : [publisher not identified], August 10, 1653..
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Lilburne, John, 1614?-1657 -- Imprisonment -- Early works to 1800.
Detention of persons -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Prisoners -- Legal status, laws, etc. -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
- Broadsides -- England -- 17th century.
- Signed at end: Ralph Willis [and 7 others].
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C26:3) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) W2814
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 190.g.12
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|