The groans of Newgate, sorrowful lamentation, and last farewel to the world, of the unfortunate malefactors, : who are to be executed on Thursday next, upon a scaffold erected at the debtor's door, Newgate.
- [S.l. : publisher not identified, 1800?]
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages)) : illustrations
- Hanging -- England -- Poetry -- Early works to 1800.
Executions and executioners -- England -- Poetry -- Early works to 1800.
- Broadsides -- England -- 18th century.
- Caption title.
Date of publication suggested by the British Library.
Printed in double columns, initial.
First line: "All you who now in pleasure soll."
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books; Tract supplement ; A8:1) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Early English books tract supplement interim guide C.121.g.9
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|