By the king. A proclamation for further proroguing the Parliament
- Standardized Title:
- Proclamations. 1672-09-17.
- Other Title:
- Proclamation for further proroguing the Parliament.
- [London] : In the Savoy, printed by the assigns of John Bill and Christopher Barker printers to the Kings most excellent Majesty, 1672.
- Early English books online
- Government document
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- England and Wales. Parliament -- Early works to 1800.
- Local subjects:
- Great Britain -- History -- Charles II, 1660-1685 -- Early works to 1800. (search)
- "Given at our court at Whitehall, the seventeenth day of September 1672. in the twenty fourth year of our reign.".
Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library, Oxford.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1923:13) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition, 1994) C3346.
Steele I, 3574.
- Charles II, King of England, 1630-1685.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|