The Queenes resolution discovered by some letters read in the House of Commons. : From Master Strickland, a member of of [sic] the House. Relating her providing of foure ships with ammunition for her comming over into England, which were stayed by a statesman of ware, upon report of fourteene other ships she had provided in the Brill in Holland. Also an examination, and articles of Sir Edward Rodney, Sir Edward Barkley, and one Master Dugdale a divine, and brought to the House of Commons, with a troope of horse, being taken in Sommersetshire.
- London : Printed for Rich. Butler, 1642.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (8 pages)
- Henrietta Maria, Queen, consort of Charles I, King of England, 1609-1669.
- Local subjects:
- Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
- Annotation on Thomason copy E130: "Decemb: 15" and E.122: "Octo: 17th".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 23:E130, 21:E122) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) S5974.
- Berkeley, Edward, Sir, 1619-
Dugdale, James, 1591 or 1592-1661?
Rodney, Edward, Sir, 1590-1657.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|