The Countesse of Pembrokes Arcadia. Written by Sir Philip Sidney Knight
- Standardized Title:
- Other Title:
- Now the fift time published, with some new additions. Also a supplement of a defect in the third part of this history. By Sir W. Alexander.
- Dublin : Printed by the Societie of Stationers, 1621.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 588 pages)
- Editor's note "To the reader" signed: H.S., id est Hugh Sanford.
With additional works by Sidney.
Partly in verse.
At foot of title: Cum privilegio.
The first leaf is blank.
P. 327-46, inserted after 2E1, contain the supplement by William Alexander, Earl of Stirling ("S.3", STC 22544a.7).
Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
Some loss of print; beginning-p. 15, 130-155, 570-end from Cambridge University Library copy spliced at end.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1395:1) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 22545.
Sir Philip Sidney (edition Dennis Kay, 1987), pages 297-8.
- Sanford, Hugh, -1607.
Stirling, William Alexander, Earl of, 1567 or 1568-1640.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|