A declartion [sic] and protest of the lords, knights and gentlemen in the Counties of Chester Salop Stafford, &c. : against all assemblies which impose taxes upon the people without their consent by their representatives in a full, free and legall Parliament.
- Other Title:
- Declaration and protest of the lords, knights and gentlemen in the Counties of Chester Salop Stafford, &c.
- London : Printed for Thomas Poole, 1659. [id est 1660]
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- England and Wales. Parliament -- Early works to 1800.
Taxation -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1649-1660 -- Early works to 1800.
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "Feb: 23".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 247:669f23) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition, 1994) D538.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|