The book of common-prayer, and administration of the sacraments, and other rites and ceremonies of the church, : according to the use of the Church of England, together with the Psalter or Psalms of David, pointed as they are to be sung or said in churches.
- Standardized Title:
- Book of common prayer
- Oxford, : Printed at the Theater, and are to be sold by Thomas Guy ..., MDCLXXXI. 
- Early English books online
1 online resource ( pages)
- Church of England -- Liturgy.
Church of England -- Prayer-books and devotions -- Early works to 1800.
- Table of contents: pages 
Title vignette: royal seal.
Imperfect: torn, with some loss of text.
Reproduction of original in: Bodleian Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2701:1) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) B3663D
- Bible. O.T. Psalms. English. 1681.
Psalter or psalms of David.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|