The psalms of David in meeter. / newly translated and dili[gently] compared with the original text, and former translations: more plain, smooth, and agreeable to the text, then any heretofore. Allowed by the authority of the General Assembly of the Kirk of Scotland, and appointed to be sung in congregations and families.
- Edinburgh : Printed by Evan Tyler ..., 1669.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (73 pages)
- Bible. Psalms -- Paraphrases, English.
Psalters -- Scotland -- Early works to 1800.
- Imperfect: stained, with some loss of text.
Reproduction of original in: Bodleian Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2700:2) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) B2500A.
- Church of Scotland.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|