An humble remonstrance of the representations of divers moderate, and peaceable citizens of London, to both Houses of Parliament: : with twelve propositions, for the setling of a firme and lasting peace, and reconciling all differences in the Church of England: vvhich being granted will give much satisfaction to all pious, godly, moderate men, whether they be Presbyterians, Independents, prelaticall or royalists.
- [London : publisher not identified], Printed in the yeare 1647.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 6 pages)
- Church of England -- Government -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1642-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Church history -- 17th century -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of publication from Wing.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "July 27".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 63:E400) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) H3625.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|