English Puritanisme : containing the maine opinions of the rigidest sort of those that are called Puritans in the realme of England / written by William Ames ...
- Other records:
- [London : publisher not identified], 1641.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 20 pages)
- Puritans -- England.
- The English original, published anonymously in 1605, was written by William Bradshaw. William Ames, whose name erroneously appears on the t.p., made a free Latin version, published in 1610 with title: Puritanismus anglicanus. Cf. DNB.
Place of publication from Wing.
Reproduction of original in Bodleian Library and Thomason Collection, British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 15:18 and 261:E208, no 4) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing B4158
- Ames, William, 1576-1633.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|