A sermon of good works : Preached at Feckenham, in the county of Worcester, on Thursday in Whitsun-week, May 17, 1697. at the yearly meeting of the feofees, appointed by Sir Thomas Cookes baronet, to manage the charity given by him, for educating and providing for twelve poor children there, and for maintaining a school-master to instruct them in learning and piety. By John Jephcott, D.D. prebendary of Worcester, and rector of All Saints in the burrough of Evesham.
- London : printed for John Jones, bookseller in Worcester; and are to be sold at the Dolphin and Crown in St. Paul's Church-yard, 1698.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 23,  pages)
- Sermons, English -- 17th century.
Education -- Sermons -- Early works to 1800.
- With four final pages of advertisement.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1950:2) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) J677A.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|