A modest detection of George Keith's (miscalled) Just vindication of his earnest expostulation : published by him as a pretended answer to a late book of mine, entituled, Some brief observations, &c. By E.P.
- London : printed and sold by T. Sowle, near the Meeting-House in White-Hart-Court in Gracious-Street, and at the Bible in Leaden-Hall Street, near the Market, 1696.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (56,  pages)
- Keith, George, 1639?-1716. Just vindication of my earnest expostulation, added to my book, called The Antichrists and Sadduces detected, &c.
Quakers -- Controversial literature -- Early works to 1800.
- E.P. = Edward Penington, whose name appears at the foot of pages56.
With two final advertisement leaves.
A reply to: Keith, George. A just vindication of my earnest expostulation, added to my book, called The Antichrists and Sadduces detected, andc.
Reproduction of the original in the Friends House Library, London.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2052:08) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) P1144
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|