The Behaviour and execution of Robert Green and Lawrence Hill : two of the persons condemn'd at the Kings Bench Bar, February 11th, for the most notorious and barbarous murther of Sir Edmondbury Godfrey, the twelth of October last : who suffered at Tyburn on Friday, February 21, 1678/9 : with an account of their lives, conditions, deportment after sentence, discourses with Mr. Ordinary, and other most remarkable circumstances.
- Other records:
- London : Printed for L.C., 1678/9 [id est 1679]
- Early English books online
1 online resource (8 pages)
- Green, Robert, -1679.
Hill, Lawrence, -1679.
Godfrey, Edmund Berry, Sir, 1621-1678.
- "Having at the publishers request perused this sheet, I do certifie, that the discourses betwixt me and the prisoners, and other matters of fact therein, are truly related. Samuel Smith, Ordinary"
Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 374:23) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing B1704
- Smith, Samuel, 1620-1698.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|