The belman of London : Bringing to light the most notorious villanies that are now practised in the kingdome. Profitable for gentlemen, lawyers, merchants, citizens, farmers, masters of housholdes, and all sorts of seruants to mark, and delightfull for all men to reade.
- The third impression, with new additions.
- Printed at London : [By E. Allde] for Nathaniell Butter, 1608.
- Early English books online
1 online resource ( pages)
- Crime -- England -- London -- Early works to 1800.
Criminals -- England -- London -- Early works to 1800.
Cant -- Early works to 1800.
- By Thomas Dekker.
With a title-page woodcut.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1601:10) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 6482.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|