The Sad effects of cruelty detected : being an impartial account of the poor woman, near Temple-Barr, lately tempted in her distraction to make away with herself : whose temptation and distraction proceeded not from her owning the Quakers their meetings or principles ... but from the Devill & a wicked husband ... : in pursuance of a late malicious pamphlet and fallacious account, entituled, The sad and dreadful end of one of the Quakers &c.
- Other records:
- [London? : publisher not identified], Printed in the Year 1675.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (7 pages)
- Society of Friends -- Apologetic works.
- Reproduction of original in the Huntington Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1239:3) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing S252.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|