Nevv Englands first fruits : in respect, first of the conversion of some, conviction of divers, preparation of sundry of the Indians, 2. of the progresse of learning in the colledge at Cambridge in Massacusets Bay : with divers other speciall matters concerning the country.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- New Englands first fruits.
- London : Printed by R. O. and G. D. for Henry Overton ..., 1643.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 26 pages)
- Harvard College (1636-1780) -- History.
Indians of North America -- New England.
- The first of a series of 11 pamphlets often known as the "Eliot tracts," issued by persons in England interested in the work of converting the New England Indians. Later numbers were published by the Corporation for propagation of the gospel among the heathen natives of New England, incorporated 1649.
Reproduction of original in Thomason Collection, British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 242:E87, no 2) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing E519
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|