To the high court of Parliament of the Common-wealth of England, Scotland, and Ireland. The humble petition of prisoners for debt in the Upper-bench prison.
- Other Title:
- Humble petition of prisoners for debt in the Upper-bench prison
- [London : publisher not identified, 1654]
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Debt, Imprisonment for -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Procedure (Law) -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
- Imprint from Wing.
"Praying that their cases may be tried without pleading of counsel" --Thomason Catalogue.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "October 1654".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 246:669f19) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) T1402.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|