Vox charitatis: : containing a louder cry for bowels of compassion, to the Lord's poor afflicted people. : With a word of counsel and comfort to them, and a concluding word to their oppressors. / By A true lover of His truly Sacred Majesty, and all his faithful subjects.
- Other records:
- [London : publisher not identified], Printed in the year, 1663.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 3-16 pages)
- Poverty -- England -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of publication suggested by Wing.
Imperfect: cropped with print show-through and some loss of text.
Reproduction of original in: Newberry Library, Chicago, Illinois.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2279:10) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) V712A
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|