The last good newes from Ireland. Or, The copy of a letter sent from one Mr. Andrew Norton in Dublin, to Sir Andrew Norton of Namptwich in Cheshire : and a Member of the House of Commons March 5th. 1641. Being a relation of another victory obtained by the Lord of Corkes and Sir Symon Harcourts forces neere Dublin, against the rebels, under the command of the Earle of Osmond, Captaine Butler, and Captaine Atkinson, lately revolted to the rebels, where 2000. of them were slaine, and 200 brought prisoners into Dublin. March 6th. 1641.
- Other Title:
- Last good newes from Ireland
Copy of a letter sent from one Mr. Andrew Norton in Dublin, to Sir Andrew Norton of Namptwich in Cheshire.
Last true newes from Ireland, March 4. 1641.
- London : printed for John Thomas, 1641.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 5,  pages)
- Local subjects:
- Ireland -- History -- Rebellion of 1641 -- Early works to 1800. (search)
- Caption title on A2 (pages ) reads: The last true newes from Ireland, March 4. 1641.
Leaves misbound: A1, A4, A3, A2.
Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1995:5) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) N1311A.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|