The true narrative f [sic] the execution of John Marketman, chyrnrgian [sic], of Westham in Essex, : for committing a horrible & bloody murther upon the body of his wife, that was big with child when he stabbed her.
- Other Title:
- True narrative of the execution of John Marketman, chyrurgian, of Westham in Essex
- [London : publisher not identified, 1680]
- Early English books online
1 online resource (4 pages)
- Marketman, John, -1680 -- Early works to 1800.
Murder -- England -- West Ham (London, England) -- Early works to 1800.
Executions and executioners -- England -- Early works to 1800.
- Caption title.
Imprint from Wing.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C17:1) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) T2790.
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 515.l.2.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|