By the King. A proclamation for the speedy putting in execution the late Act of Parliament for regulating the measures and prices of coals..
- Other Title:
- Proclamation for the speedy putting in execution the late Act of Parliament for regulating the measures and prices of coals
- London : Printed by John Bill and Christopher Barker, printers to the Kings most Excellent Majesty, 1664/5 [id est 1665]
- Early English books online
- Government document
1 online resource (2 sheets (versos blank))
- Coal -- Prices -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Charles II, 1660-1685 -- Early works to 1800.
- At end: Given at our Court at Whitehall the sixth day of March, 1664/5. in the seventeenth year of Our Reign.
Dates are given according to Lady Day dating.
Arms 66; Steele notation: the not; Counties or.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C9:3) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) C3512
Early English books tract supplement interim guide C.21.f.1
- Charles II, King of England, 1630-1685.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|