A vindication of the ministers of the gospel in, and about London : from the unjust aspersions cast upon their former actings for the Parliament, as if they had promoted the bringing of the King to capitall punishment : with a short exhortation to their people to keep close to their covenant-ingagement.
- Other records:
- London : Printed by A.M. for Th. Underhill, 1649.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 6 pages)
- Church of England -- History.
Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649.
- Signed at end by Burges and fifty-six other ministers.
Reproduction of original in the Union Theological Seminary Library, New York.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1199:9) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing B5691.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|