The righteous evidence, witnessing the truth. Being an account of the sickness, and death-bed expressions, of Mr. VVilliam Bedlow : vvho deceased at Bristol, the 20th. of August, 1680. With his attestations which he left in writing, for the good of this nation, concerning the late damnable plot, contrived by the papists. With his two last prayers.
- Other Title:
- Righteous evidence, witnessing the truth: being an account of the sickness, and death-bed expressions, of Mr. William Bedlow
- London : printed for Phillip Brooksby, at the Golden-Ball, near the Hospital gate, in West-Smithfield, 1680.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 7 pages)
- Bedloe, William, 1650-1680 -- Early works to 1800.
Anti-Catholicism -- England -- Early works to 1800.
- L copy, reel 2435, is heavily stained.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2435:6) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) B1677A
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|