The servant's audit: a sermon preached at the funerals of the right worshipful Sr. Edmund Anderson baronet, : in the church of Broughton in the county of Lincoln, Febr. 15. 1660. / By Edward Boteler ... now rector of Wintringham in that county ...
- Other Title:
- Sermon preached at the funerals of the right worshipful, Sir Edmund Anderson, baronet.
- London, : Printed for G. Bedell and T. Collins, and are sold at their shop ..., 1662.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 66,  pages)
- Anderson, Edmund, 1605-1661 -- Death and burial -- Early works to 1800.
Funeral sermons -- Early works to 1800.
Sermons, English -- 17th century.
- Title vignette: shield with three crosses.
Advertisement, pages - at end.
Reproduction of original in: Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2801:2) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) B3803A
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|