A serious addresse to Samuel Oates, for a resolve in some few quære's touching his new-baptisme & ministry. : Also a short and faithfull word of Christian advice to those of his church in Lincolnshire, concerning their way, and that spirit by which they are led. Together with a brief and plain evidence of the ground for baptizing a believers infant-seed. / By John Drew, a servant of Jesus Christ.
- London : Printed for John Bartlett, at the guilt Cup at Austins gate or Pauls stump, 1649.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (38,  pages)
- Baptism -- Early works to 1800.
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "Aprill 5.".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 85:E549) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition, 1994) D2166.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|