Golden remains : or three sermons of the most learned and pious R. Stuart. D.D Dean of Westminster, and clerk of the closet to his late Majesty King Charles the I. Being the last and best monument that are likely to be made publick.
- Other Title:
- Three sermons of the most learned and pious R. Stuart. D.D.
- London : Printed for H. Brome at the Gun in Ivi[e] Lane, 1661.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 167,  pages)
- Sermons, English -- 17th century.
- Anonymous. By Richard Steward.
With a half-title, printed vertically: "Dr. Stewards sermons.".
With a final advertisements leaf.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "May."; the 1 in the imprint date has been altered to a "0".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 240:E1936) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) S5522.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|