An Act of Parliament passed in the first Parliament of King Charles the Second in Scotland, concerning the League and Covenant, : and discharging the renewing thereof without His Majesties warrand and approbation.
- [Edinburgh : Evan Tyler, 1661]
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Solemn League and Covenant (1643) -- Early works to 1800.
Scotland -- Politics and government -- 1660-1688 -- Sources.
Scotland -- Foreign relations -- England -- Early works to 1800.
England -- Foreign relations -- Scotland -- Early works to 1800.
- Broadsides -- Scotland -- 17th century.
- Caption title.
Reproduction of the original in the National Library of Scotland.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2730:20) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) S1124B
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|