Spiritual songs, or, Songs of praise to Almighty God upon several occasions : Together with the Song of Songs which is Solomons: [F]irst turn'd, then par[ap]hrased in English verse. To which may be added, Penitential cries.
- Other Title:
- Spiritual songs
Song of songs which is Solomons.
Dives and Lazarus.
- The sixth edition corrected. With an addition of a sacred poem on Dives and Lazarus.
- London : printed for Tho. Parkhurst, at the Bible and Three Crowns, at the lower end of Cheap-side, near Mercers Chappel, 1699.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 112, 20,  pages)
- Religious poetry -- Early modern, 1500-1700.
Hymns, English -- Early works to 1800.
- Local subjects:
- Bible. O.T. Song of Solomon -- Paraphrases, English -- Early works to 1800. (search)
- In verse, without music.
Attributed to John Mason by Wing.
"Dives and Lazarus" has caption title and separate pagination; the register is continuous.
Running title reads: The song of songs which is Solomons.
With two final leaves of advertisements.
Title page is stained and torn, affecting text.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1918:2) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) M922A.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|