Divers remarkable passages concerning the originall and progresse of the present great action in Essex: and the reason of seizing on the Lord Capel's sonne. : Expressed in a letter to a retired gentleman, from his friend in London.
- [London : publisher not identified], Printed in the yeare, 1648.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 17,  pages)
- Local subjects:
- Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
Essex (England) -- History -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of publication from Wing.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "July 20th".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 72:E453) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition, 1994) D1712.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|