Disce viuere. = Learne to liue. A briefe treatise of learning to liue, wherein is shewed that the life of Christ is the most perfect patterne of direction to the life of a Christian. In which also, the well disposed may behold their orderly passage, from the state of grace, to the state of glorie. Perused and corrected
- Other Title:
- Disce vivere
Learne to liue.
Learne to live.
- London : Printed by Iohn Windet, for Elizabeth Burby, and are to bee sold at her shoppe in Paules Churchyeard, at the signe of the Swan, 1608.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 240, 247-563,  pages)
- Christian life -- Early works to 1800.
Devotional exercises -- Early works to 1800.
- Preface signed: Christopher Sutton.
Running title reads: Learne to liue.
Identified as STC 23485 on UMI microfilm.
Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English Books, 1475-1640 ; 1695:05) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 23485.5.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|