The doctrine of the saints infirmities. Delivered in serverall sermons by John Preston Doctor in Divinity, Mr. of Emanuel Colledge in Cambridge. And late preacher of Lincolns Inne
- Other Title:
- Saints infirmities.
- London : Printed by Nich. and Iohn Okes for Henry Taunton, and are to be sold at his shop in St. Dunstans Church-yard in Fleet-street, 1637.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 216 pages)
- Sermons, English -- 17th century.
- Dedication signed: Tho. Goodwin and Tho. Ball.
Pages 106-07 and 110-11 misnumbered 110-11 and 106-07.
Added engraved title page, bound after main title page, has engraver's date 1636.
Running title reads: The saints infirmities.
Another edition of STC 20219, published in 1636.
Some print faded and show-through, and some pages stained.
Reproduction of the original in the Union Theological Seminary (New York, N.Y.). Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1252:14) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 20220.
- Ball, Thomas, 1589 or 1590-1659 , Author
Goodwin, Thomas, 1600-1680 , Author
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|