The Christianity of the people called Quakers asserted, / by George Keith: in answer to a sheet, called, A serious call to the Quakers, andc. Attested by eight priests of the Church of England ... and affirmed by George Keith, or the new sworn deacon.
- London, : Printed and sold by T. Sowle, 1700.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 sheet ( p))
- Keith, George, 1639?-1716. a Serious call to the Quakers inviting them to return to Christianity.
Society of Friends -- Doctrines.
- Broadsides -- England -- 17th century.
- Author suggested by Wing (2nd edition)
At end: Published on behalf of the people called Quakers, by some of them.
Reproduction of original in: Friends' Library (London, England).
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2687:34) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) F861B
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|