By his Excellency. : Whereas it hath pleased God by his gracious providence and goodnesse, to put the city of Edinburgh, and towne of Leith under my power ...
- Other Title:
- Whereas it hath pleased God by his gracious providence and goodnesse, to put the city of Edinburgh, and towne of Leith under my power
- [Edinburgh : publisher not identified, 1650]
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Scotland -- History -- 1649-1660 -- Sources.
Markets -- Scotland Early works to 1800.
- Broadsides -- Scotland -- 17th century.
- Title from caption and first lines of text.
Dated at end: Given under my hand at Edinburgh the 7th of September, 1650.
"To be proclaimed at Leith and Edinburgh, by sound of trumpet, and beat of drumme"--colophon.
Imperfect: torn at left margin with some loss of text.
Reproduction of the original in the National Library of Scotland.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2819:47) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) C7178C
- Cromwell, Oliver, 1599-1658.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|