His Majesties most gracious speech to both Houses of Parliament, on Friday the 8th of February, 1667. : At their prorogation.
- Edinburgh : Re-printed by Evan Tyler, printer to the King's most excellent Majesty, Anno Dom. 1667.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 3-7 pages)
- Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1660-1688 -- Sources.
Anglo-Dutch War, 1664-1667 -- Finance -- Early works to 1800.
- Title vignette: royal arms with initials "C R".
Reproduction of the original in the National Library of Scotland.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2819:11) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) C3143
- Charles II, King of England, 1630-1685.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|