The elements of arithmeticke most methodically deliuered. Written in Latine by C. Vrstitius professor of the mathematickes in the Vniuersitie of Basill. And translated by Thomas Hood, Doctor in Physicke, and well-willer of them which delight in the mathematicall sciences
- Standardized Title:
- Elementa arithmeticae. English
- Other Title:
- Elementa arithmeticae.
Elements of arithmeticke most methodically delivered.
- London : Printed by Richard Field, 1596.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 80, 91-216 pages)
- Arithmetic -- Early works to 1900.
- A translation of: Elementa arithmeticae.
Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 552:10) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 24540.
- Hood, Thomas, active 1582-1598.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|