[The assize of bread]
- Other Title:
- Ordynaunce of the realme.
- [London : Imprynted by me Robert Wyer: dwellyng in saynt Martyns parysshe besyde charynge Crosse, at the sygne of saynt Joh[a]n Euangelyst, [1546?]
- Early English books online
1 online resource ( pages) : illustrations
- Bread -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Weights and measures -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Bakers and bakeries -- England -- Early works to 1800.
- An edition of the assize of bread.
Caption title; leaf A2r reads: The ordynaunce of the realme.
Imprint from colophon; suggested publication date from STC.
In colophon: "wyer: dwellyng in saynt Martyns parysshe"--STC.
Imperfect: lacking title page and leaf B2.
Reproduction of the original in the Cambridge University Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 21:37) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 867.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|