A pious president to both kingdomes for a sacred covenant. : Being an abstractive exposition by way of paraphrase upon the tenth chapter of Nehemiah, the 28, and 29 verses / by Daniell Svvift, Minister of the gospell of Iesus Christ.
- London : Printed by Mary Okes, dwelling in little St. Bartholomewes, 1643.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 48 pages)
- Local subjects:
- Bible. O.T.. Nehemiah X, 28-29. -- Paraphrases, English.
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "Octob: 16th".
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 12:E71) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) S6255
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|