The fift set of bookes : vvherein are songs full of spirit and delight, so composed in 3. parts, that they are as apt for vyols as voyces. Newly published by Michaell East, Bachelor of Musicke, and master of the choristers in the cathedrall church of Litchfield.
- Other Title:
- Cantus. The fift set of bookes.
- London : Printed by Thomas Snodham, for Matthew Lownes and Iohn Browne, 1618. Cum priuilegio.
- Early English books online
1 online resource ( pages) : music
- Part songs, English -- Early works to 1800.
- Three partbooks. At head of title, part 1: "Cantus."; part 2: "Bassus."; part 3: "Quintus.".
Signatures: A-C⁴; A-C⁴; A-C⁴.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 781:13) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 7465.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|